Saturday, October 12, 2013

Letter to Mom from Bonifay-September 2, 2013

Mom,

You're old. hahahahaha. I love you mom and hope you are healing up great. I'm happy to hear you had a great time at the party yesterday. Thanks for all you've done and continue to do for me! I love you mom. Thanks for praying for the investigators and I can feel it helping me everyday. The party sounds like a lot of fun! Keep it up with the rehab, you always were one tough cookie! The members feed us an assortment of different foods like: Cornbread that they fry themselves not like the cake kind but like corn meal stuff fried. They have peas which are bomb, but they are more like beans. They have real fried chicken which is so good. Ummm and they have potluck Sundays here which are like stupid good because every lady makes like 20 dishes and brings them to eat after church. Why don't we have that in Utah???? But they make like chicken and dumplings and just general South food stuff. Sooooo good. Not anything near as good as your food, but still pretty good.

Can you send the recipe for the chocolate chip cookies within the next hour? i'm trying to make them for zone conference this thursday. and the buttermilk cake recipe, because Elder Frederiksen's birthday is on the 12th.

Anyway I love you mom and the scriptures are coming in the letter i am sending.

I love you so!

Elder Wilson Atagi