Saturday, October 12, 2013

Letter to Dad from Bonifay-September 16, 2013

Hey Dad,

Don't worry about the letters. I enjoy the updates from emails too. Sounds like my Saints are letting people know. The team continues to struggle I guess huh? As long as Ethan and Noah can get their  grades going, they'll be good. I'll make sure to tell Noah. I'll keep Mom in my prayers more now. I'm excited for Riley though!
1. 650 miles is that to take care of your district? No our area is pretty big geographically so we use it for farther away areas, but we try to conserve as much as possible.
2.  Did you have a baptism this past Saturday? If so, who? No baptism. Brenda didn't come to church and we haven't been able to meet with her for a while.
3. We noticed a guitar behind you at Zone Conference. Was that yours? No, not my guitar. I'm going to look for one today so that should be fun.
4. So why did you do the Haka? Did you do it by yourself? I did it by myself. They asked if we wanted to do talents. I was going to sing How Can I Be, but another kid sang a song so they asked if I had anything else. So it was fun.
5. How long do stay with your trainer? Usually for 2 transfers at the least. I didn't get transferred this week so still here in Bonifay.
6. What's your favorite food in the south now? I would have to say cornbread or deer burgers.
7. How are your investigators? The investigators are good. A lot of them were sick this week so we couldn't teach. James is doing awesome and he is getting baptized on the 28th. That's pretty exciting. We met two investigators that are kind of, okay scratch that, they are really crazy so we are trying to decide if we can continue teaching them.
8. Are those bands any good? The bands are great and my arms are starting to get sore haha. I've had two different people tell me I look like I'm slimming down so I was happy to hear that.
9. do you want me to get any more? I don't think I'll need more for awhile.
10. What do you get on p-days for food for the week? Usually just like eggs, milk, bread, cereal, different fruits like last week, I bought a pineapple and like different like Hamburger Helper or mac and cheese. Thanks for the quote dad. I'm working on it. I've been having some great study time. I'm trying to alter my mindset. I'll keep praying for mom and the family in general. I love you Dad and keep being an example because you are a huge reason I am who I am today. I love you Dad.

Alofa Atu Oi

Your Son

Elder Wilson Atagi