Saturday, October 12, 2013

Letter to Dad from Bonifay-September 2, 2013

Hey Dad,

How's it going? Sounds like the party was a lot of fun and that's exciting to hear about the mission call for Zach!

1. How are the work outs in the morning? The workouts are good, but if you could send a description for everything that would be great.
2. Have you gained weight? I think I may have gained a litlte bit, but the biking and the workouts in the morning pretty much counteract it. I sweat sooooooooo much when we go out and bike, my shirt is soaked through. I made a pocket protector out of duct tape so my planner and pass along cards don't get soaked.
3. What is the town of Bonifay known for? The town of Bonifay isn't really known for much, other than a man named Ray Hudson that played for Alabama from 2000-2005. We are actually teaching him tomorrow so that is super cool. 
4.Other than shop, wash laundry, letter writing, and email is there anything else you guys do? We usually just chill and get whatever else we need done that day or that week. Sometimes we watch church videos which is awesome.
5. with the music cd's I will send a jump rope, pulley things, is there anything else you need? I don't think there is much of anything I need. I would like some recipes for things like spaghetti sauce and stroganoff and things like that and some lyrics for I stand all amazed in Samoan and Tali Mia
6. So how do guys do mileage and gas on your cars? We do mileage with a mileage sheet that we pull out every night from the car and write down the daily miles that day and then the total for the month so far and there is a gas card inside the glove box that we use.
7. have you guys had a Zone conference yet? Our first zone conference is this Thursday and Elder Raphael Pino is coming to visit us so it should be pretty cool!
8. Have you had any Stake Meetings yet? No stake meetings yet. Stake Conference is on the 22nd.
9. Do you guys ever get to go to the temple in Tampa, or Birmingham? The temple isn't really an option for us. The closest is in Orlando I think.
10. Do you guys have a district training weekly? We have district meeting every Tuesday, unless there is zone stuff that week.

Thanks for letting me know Mom is doing okay. I'm glad the party was fun! The games sound rough, but I think that they will learn quick and once they stop the mistakes then everything will start to workout. Good to hear Noah is doing well. Tell him to keep it up! Thanks for the thought Dad and I am sending mine in a letter this week so be prepared!

I love you dad and I miss you, but I know the Lord is blessing our family because of it.

Alofa Atu Oi Dad

Elder Atagi