Saturday, October 5, 2013

Letter from MTC-July 29, 2013


Hi Mom,

I love you so much and I miss you a lot over here. I think once I get out to the field I'll get over being homesick. I hope Noah did great on his talk! I'm glad he is reading the scriptures so much! 

I love the spirit here at the MTC, my companion's name is Elder Malmberg. He is from Logan, Utah and is a pretty chill guy, we get along really well. The second day was the hardest for me because I finally realized that for two years the only time I get to interact with you is Mothers Day, Christmas, and weekly letters and emails. My P day is Monday so I have to wait a whole week to talk to you guys again other than letters you send. I got the letter in the suitcase and I was so thankful for that.

On Sunday we got to go to church and Sunday truly is a great day for missionaries. I had a long talk with a few elders about our purpose for being sent here. The spirit was strong and showed the great truths to us but I will wait for further confirmation to tell you the rest of that story. I wish my journal just went straight to you guys so you could read all the things so I didn't have to cram so much in such little time.

I love you guys and miss you all so much. I know this mission will help our family out so much. Read D&C 31 and D&C 100 for strength if you miss me too.

I can call and I want to so bad! I bought a call card at the main campus, but I think you should still send one because I am the travel leader of 32 missionaries traveling to Tallahassee on August 6th! We have to wake up and be at the Travel Office at 3:30 in the morning so let me know what time I should call. Our first flight out is at 7 so what time should I call?

Let me know!  I love you guys so much and miss you!


Love

Elder Wilson Atagi