Saturday, October 12, 2013

Letter to Mom from Bonifay-October 6, 2013

Hey Mom!

Watching conference was amazing! I learned so much from each talk! I think I had like 15 pages worth of notes, but I write pretty big so probably about 10. The blog looks awesome! I love it!  Thanks so much for setting that up. That's exciting to hear Kaden is home!  Good to hear about your eye! No worries about the CD's and book! It's not a big deal! Just get better. Thanks for the thought this week! I always love Elder Holland's talks!

Not much to talk about this week. We set a couple baptismal dates! Hopefully they turn out. Bonifay is still going strong and Elder Frederiksen and I seem to be carrying the district. Not bragging I promise. Pretty good week though! Conference was phenomenal. The Spirit was so strong throughout each session! I learned so much of how I can help my investigators and myself come closer to Christ! My message this week is:

Everything that we will earn in Heaven is up to US. In the end there is no one else to put it on. We choose what happens. Everyday is either moving forward or sliding back. Make the chose to apply the Atonement. The God given Agency we have means we can choose to be Happy.

I hope you have a great week this week Mom! Keep Moving Forward! As President Uchtdorf said, "You can do it NOW"

Love

Elder Wilson Atagi