Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Letter to Mom from Bonifay-October 14, 2013

Hi Mom!

The week is pretty good. A little rough on sleep, but it's all good.  The mission song was pretty cool. Thanks for the thought Mom! I love you so much!

So story time, This week I got to go on 2 exchanges because Elder Frederiksen is a DL so I went to Chipley, FL and we were riding our bikes and Elder Wilcox and I were headed to an appointment and we both saw a guy farther down the street that was out of our way. We started to turn down the other street and then simultaneously without even thinking about it, we just went towards the guy. We stopped and talked to him and the Spirit was super strong the whole time we were talking then I gave him a Book of Mormon and he was almost crying as I bore my testimony which was awesome. I love the Gift of the Holy Ghost!

My thought for this week is all about a talk in the September Ensign called "His Grace Is Sufficient" by Brad Wilcox. Let me know what you think and I'll share more next week.

I love you Mom thanks for everything you do. I hope your eye still gets better. I pray for you constantly!

I love you

Elder Wilson Atagi