Saturday, October 5, 2013

Letter from MTC-August 5, 2013


Hey Mom and Dad,

Love you guys so much. I've had such an awesome experience here at the MTC. I sang in the choir on Tuesday and it was super awesome. I saw Nick and Tawny and Becky if you can believe that. I was walking back to the apartment after my TRC which we committed to baptism by the way!!!!!! It was so sick the spirit was super strong and I was feeling it. But anyway I was walking back she was with her cousins and we both kinda freaked out haha. I am going to call for sure tomorrow probably around 5:30ish Utah time so a little earlier for you guys. The temple is closed so we haven't been able to go.. oh well though. I hope Ethan and Noah have fun balling all the kids up and look into a speed revo for Noah. They help with impact a lot. They are a little pricey but what´s money to a safe Noah ya know? I love and miss you but the Lord's work goes on and I'm heading to the forefront to battle. I love you guys

love Elder Wilson Atagi