Sunday, October 6, 2013

Letter to Mom from Bonifay-August 19, 2013

Hi Mom,

My week has been great! The work is exciting and Bonifay and the ward is amazing! I love it here. The rain is crazy. I filmed part of one and commentated it so I'll send that too.

The apartments are like town homes. Mosiah 4:14-15 is one scripture I wanted for you to read as you are a teacher. So that should help when they do figure out what you're doing.
 
We committed a lady to be baptized on the 14th of September. It was so great. Pray for her please. Her name is Brenda! that's awesome to hear about Mathu. I hope they can keep teaching him.

I got the package and thanks for the picture. I really needed that and the scriptures helped too. I love you Mom. Here's one more scripture Mosiah 4:27.  Slow down life and take it all one step at a time so you don't stress out. I love you Mom!

Love

Elder Wilson Atagi