Saturday, October 12, 2013

Letter to Dad from Bonifay-September 30, 2013

Hey Dad!

I 'm doing great! It's been a great week. In my email to mom are all the stories!

I'll keep praying for Mom. And i will work on my letters. I heard Noah was slayin em huh? Hopefully the team can turn it around.

1.Where do the new Elders Live? They live in the apartment across the street
2. Do you guys watch Movies on P-day? We watch like Prophet of the Restoration and The Testaments haha
3.What's the weirdest thing you have eaten so far? Smoked Mullet is probably the weirdest. I pulled it straight out of the scales haha
4. How are your work outs? The work outs are good. I've been doing core a ton too. Did you ever get a description of the exercises though?
5. Do you guys go to any High school Football games? We haven't gone to any yet. The team here is awful. They lose like we did last year.
6. Do you meet with the Ward Missionaries every week? We meet with the Ward Mission leader every Wednesday.
7. What Meetings do you have every week? We have District meeting on Tuesday and then coordination Wednesday and PEC Sunday morning.
8. Have you seen the Gulf yet? I've seen part of the gulf not any beaches though.
9.What stories do you hear about in the Mission that make you go hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.? I haven't heard a ton of stories. Elder Frederiksen's last companion drove a mission vehicle into a flooded road and drowned the car. So that is probably the dumbest thing I have heard missionaries do.
10. Are you having fun Yet?  Why? I think I have been having fun since day one. I realized that this whole 2 years will be as good as I make it. I just love the people and I know that the Lord is just constantly leading us to people to teach. I love my mission!

Thanks for the quote Dad that means a lot. Even though I am imperfect I can change the world with the Lord's help.

We met a Samoan family straight from the islands. What island did Grandma and Grandpa come from? what does our name mean? I hope I can teach and baptize all of them. I love you Dad. Thanks for always taking care of me and nagging me to do what is right. I don't think I would be out here without you.

Alofa Atu Oi

Elder Wilson Atagi