Saturday, October 12, 2013

Letter to Mom from Bonifay-September 16, 2013

Mom,

Sounds like a rough week. I'm sorry to hear about your eye, but I know that the Lord knows each of us and the struggles we are going through and he will never allow anything that we cannot bear. I'm so excited for Riley and I can't wait to write to him during e-mail times. I will be out in the field for two whole transfers before he even gets out to Honduras. Thanks for having Ethan read it to them. I wish I could be back singing with them, but they did great without me I'm sure.

We get some more Elders in our area this Wednesday which should be fun. I know the eye and shoulder probably hurt a ton, but keep pushing through it. Jesus Christ in the Garden felt every ounce of pain and torment you and I feel everyday of our lives. Heavenly Father gave him and our families for us to lean on and He gave Dad the priesthood to act in his name. Rely on prayer and the priesthood and everything works out. The church is perfectly set up to help us all out. We just need to live up to it. I love you Mom. Keep getting better and keep praying. I'll keep you in my prayers.

Love you so. Your son

Elder Wilson Atagi