Sunday, October 6, 2013

First Letter to Mom from Bonifay, FL-August 11, 2013

Hi Mom!

I was so glad to talk to you on Tuesday. I really miss you guys. The traveling wasn't too bad. Our flight from Atlanta to Tallahassee was delayed about a half hour, but I called to let the president know. I really like the president, he coached football for American Fork for a long time so I relate to him pretty well. The bike helmet fits and it really is huge!

The journey wasn't too bad and I kinda stressed for a little bit because my luggage didn't make it either. We got it all though so it's all good.

Sounds like you guys had a great trip in San Diego. Maybe when I get back we can go to that temple! Be more careful in the sun, Mom! The water over there really is soooooo cold. But all the kids on the senior trip were wimps haha. Thanks for that scripture, I'll look it up!

tell Fernando and that family I say hi and tell me how the lessons go! My new address is

    303 Redbird Rd. #1

    Bonifay, FL 32425

I really like it here. Biking sucks because it is so hot. The rain is ridiculous but I filmed it and commentated on it and you'll get that eventually. The town is really hick-like. haha. I like it though. The ward is amazing and the food isn't too bad either. Can you send me the emails and addresses in that book? I want to talk to some people. and then can you tell me how put together a group email? That would be great.
Anyway, my new companion is Elder Frederiksen. He's really cool. He has been in this area for 6 months and it was the first 6 months of his mission too. I'll tell you more later. I miss you guys and I love you too. Great is the Work! One Love!

Love

Elder Wilson Atagi