Saturday, April 19, 2014

Letter to Dad from Fort Walton Beach-April 14, 2014

It's crazy to think that another companion is going home after being with me. I found out today that Elder Misi is going home early. So that was kind of a blow to the brain, just keep him in your prayers alright? That's good Riley is doing well. Ethan and Noah are going to be some amazing athletes next year! I can just see Penrod waiting for Ethan to pick Elora up haha. Sounds like y'all have been busy with your missionary efforts great job!

We are trying to call the military members up and get them to come out with us or to find new people to teach. We try to tell them to find people at work, but I don't know if they are allowed to share much about their religion in the military. The Ranger from basketball does a pretty consistent job at the Ranger camp. He is an instructor there so I think he is doing a good job.

The goofiest thing that happened this week was watching Elder Schwartz pack his bike haha.

We had an awesome musical thing called the Lamb of God and the music was fantastic. It was an awesome experience and i really enjoyed it.

This week we were talking to these girls and their mom about the Plan of Salvation and just really showing them why God is there for us all the time. It really helped me know that this is what I’m here for.

The smile is fighting to stay up but it has been pretty hard to keep up lately. I am trying really hard to give my all and i think this transfer will allow me to do that.

I think this area has a lot of potential and I think that it will be exciting with a new comp in Elder Kimball. He actually came out with me so that is pretty exciting. I think that we will be able to use Family history to find a lot of people.

Thank you Dad for your testimony. I think more and more everyday about the example that you have been to me and in large part my whole purpose of being a missionary is to fulfill your Legacy out here.

I had 1 question though. How can I find out more about our Family History? Like on the Polynesian side? Do we have any books or records of it?

Alofa Atu Oi

Elder Wilson Atagi