Saturday, April 19, 2014

Letter from Fort Walton Beach-April 7, 2014

My week was really good! My spirits are great right now! Life is good. Ethan and Noah, those suckers are getting too big haha. I bet Ethan will get a scholarship somewhere. Pappies will be alright. Mom said Josh gave him a blessing so he'll be fine. Thank goodness for the Priesthood and the blessing of modern medicine. I wrote them a letter last week so I hope they got it. I will keep him and Riley in my prayers though. Everything happens for a reason which is something that I have come to learn quite a bit on my mission. That's awesome about the bros and all the sports haha. I bet they had fun with the jackhammer in Gransie’s bathroom.

Conference was great huh? I loved it!

I did get the Dillard’s package and the pants fit great! I think that my waist hasn't really gotten much bigger mostly just my thighs have haha all the biking and stuff. I put the bike back in the shop last week haha the spokes came lose in the back wheel so it worked for a while haha.

We have been going through the potentials and asking for referrals and seeing people on the streets mostly for it all. Thank you so much for all that you guys do for me! I can really feel the prayers and everything. We do talk to a ton of military and most of the ward is, so it's hard for them to come out with us.

The sisters in our area are Sister McKenzie and Obray. Sis M. is from Jordan and Obray is from Riverton and they are pretty chill.

We write our emails from the Northwest College over here and we don't have any ward missionaries to work with right now haha

The basketball is fun. There is this huge Army ranger dude that plays super cheap and pushes with 2 hands to play and I beat him in the post all day. It’s a lot of fun.

That sucks that Riley has to come home but the Lord will help him and maybe he is supposed to go home and help out his dad for a while. The blessing of an Eternal Father in Heaven that is constantly watching over us all and knowing what we need in our lives.

We do cook the best food. For the tennis team, I think something easy would be like Costa Vida pork and rice might be the best thing.

Love you!

Elder Wilson Atagi