Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Letter to Dad from Fort Walton Beach-March 31, 2014

Hey Dad!

Nothing much dad.

It was only about elder Misi and why I didn't tell him that I was having a hard time with him. Apparently he did like a survey and President was just asking why I never said anything to him about it. I am working on it dad. It is hard to be motivated in the morning but I am trying.

I am so ready for conference! The ward is full of air force people because it is between 2 air force bases. We have a pretty small ward. There are like 450 members and like 125 active. We live about a mile away from the sisters. There is a bike shop in our area. He is the DL. We have 2 sets of Spanish in our district then us. There are 2 zones in between us and Mississippi.  

1. Your comp basically has 18 days left how’s that going for you? It's not an issue at all.

2. Is your comp still willing to work? We work hard out here.

3. Tell me about some of your investigators? We don't have any as of now.

4. So have you had an interview with President Smith lately? How did that go? No I haven't lately.

5. Funny story about the week? We talked to a crazy drunk dude on the phone today haha and he was freaking out about our family history website. Not much really happened this week that is worth talking about. I am working on becoming a better missionary.

6. Most spiritual experience this week? Just bearing testimony to someone about the Book of Mormon and feeling and using a prompting to talk to someone in the store today

7. So the Leadership sisters do you have one in your area? No we don't they are an area above us.

8. How are you doing physically? Spiritually? Emotionally? And mentally? I am working on getting better physically and I still am trying to get better at sleeping. Emotionally I am fine. Mentally I will live I am trying to get less stressed out about baptisms and crap.

That's awesome about the setting apart. I'm sorry that I wasn't always the most proactive in trying to be better and I think you are the one that made us look good Dad. Thanks for the quote Dad!

Alofa Atu Oi
Elder Wilson Atagi