Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Letter to Mom from Fort Walton Beach-March 31, 2014

Hey Mom!

My week was pretty good! I'm glad Mama B (Sister Blanchard) could talk to you for a little while! Basketball is working great!

President Smith did call me about Elder Misi and a survey that he had to do for President. He asked why I never told him about why he had such a hard time with Misi, but nothing too big. I am glad that he likes me! haha I know Heavenly Father knows what we need all the time. Honestly I haven't written anyone a letter in the past like month or so. I just haven't been good at writing anyone really. Mostly just emailing everyone on Mondays.

That's awesome about your calling! I heard that the conference was pretty good! Sad to hear that it's snowing up there during spring break though!

My spirits are doing great! Life is good! Something good this week was probably a crazy rainstorm that we had this week. It was on Friday and we were taking the car to the sisters and we stopped at this stop sign and out of nowhere this huge wave of rain covered the road in front of us and then we got stuck at the sisters’ apartment. They said that a tornado touched down somewhere far away from our area. It was crazy!

I've been missing you a lot lately too Mom, but there is a reason that I am out here. I just have to find the one person that needs me to be the one to talk to them.

Thanks for the scripture mom!

Love you so!
Elder Wilson Atagi