Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Letter to Dad from Bonifay-February 24, 2014

Hey Dad!

It's going pretty good over here. Elder Misi wants to go home really bad and we didn't do hardly anything at the end of this week so that is a bit of a rough patch. I did have a ton of fun at the zone conference. I definitely am just working hard to be a good missionary not really thinking of being a ZL or AP. Just wanting to help out the mission.

1. What did you learn at Zone Conference? We learned about family history and church tours. That is how president has received revelation for the mission so that is what will really start up all the work here in this area of the south.

2. Did president reschedule you training? Not yet he said he is planning on it.

3. So are you investigators getting close to baptism? Sort of. All the investigators we have that are going towards baptism aren't married and they are taking forever to do that.

4. Did find out about transfers? Not yet next week.

5. How are you and Elder Misi doing? Not too great he is really struggling. And wants to go home really bad and I don't know what else to tell him.

6. Great pictures and your brothers liked the picks. Can you tell me something funny this week? Misi almost drove away in the car a few times. That's kinda funny but not really.

7. Can you tell me about a spiritual moment this Week? Zone conference was pretty spiritual. Lots of stuff about missionaries being led by the ancestors of the people we start teaching. That's how we really are led to the people that are "those willing to receive us" That was pretty awesome. I will send the recording of president talking sometime this week!

8. Why are you the only one in a suit coat in the pictures? I didn't take my suit coat off. I like looking cool haha.

9. So I was thinking about your work outs? You running suicides in the parking lot sounds good? But how is your eating? You cannot starve yourself in the morning. Hit the fruits and vegies and slow down on the heavy sauces. Consistency on the exercise is the key with the better eating. I am eating well a lot of juice and tuna a cottage cheese and v8 and veggies and fruit. And a bagel every once in a while. I do need to get better at consistent workouts. It's kind of hard when misi won't wake up to work out with me.

10. How are you exercise shoes? They are still going strong.

Thanks for the quote. I needed that one this week.

I will send the recording of president's teaching next week!

Love you dad

Alofa Atu Oi

Elder Wilson Atagi