Sunday, September 21, 2014

Letter to Mom-May 5, 2014

Hey Mom!
The Weather was insane!!! The Lightning storms were so ridiculous! We haven't been doing too much cleaning while we have been here which I guess is nice. Yeah us missionaries are goof balls haha. Did she buy the canned ones? if she did those are probably the worst kind you can get haha. They're really nasty.

I don't know why I don't sleep. I have really just been rolling around and just restless. I do fall asleep, but I wake up all the time during the middle of the night. It's not too bad because of Heavenly Father really is helping me out. I will work on it this week and then talk to you Sunday.

My spirits are great. I really don't feel sad or worry about a lot out here. The area has a lot of potential and its a lot of fun to be out here. I mean I do get frustrated sometimes with things going on, but I try to stay happy.

Sounds like the boys are getting busy and handling it pretty well. I remember those AP tests and ethan should kill em.

Something great this week was probably a meeting we had with a Part member family the Albas. They are from Vegas. Mario is the investigator and  he has a lot of questions about the gospel and we answered a lot of questions last night. He is awesome and is getting close to baptism so that was awesome.
I am working on just being more and more obedient and getting where President can use me whenever  he needs me.

We'll probably be calling you like in the later evening time at Sister Blanchard (mama b) she has an Ipad and an Iphone so we'll probably go there and talk there.

I have both cards the one wasn't deleted all the way is all so I just didn't know what you wanted me to do.

Love you Mom talk to you later!