Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Letter to Mom from Bonifay-January 27, 2014

Hi Mom!

It's really not that cold. As we are biking or walking, I am sweating bullets and I hate the heater in our apartment. Usually at night, I am sitting in a chair outside playing guitar or looking at the stars. That's pretty cool with the 1 word thing. Those with definitely help you out. Try Hope too. Look in PMG about it and read Ether 12:4 and use hope not as a wish, but with assurance like you know it will happen.
1. How's your studying going? Anything great that we need to read? It's going pretty good. I have set a goal of reading the Book of Mormon 3 times this year so I am working on that. I think I might read the Bible all the way through too.

2. Is Elder Misi getting more excited about his mission? I don't know how anybody can be around you and not have fun. Yes he is. We talked a little bit about it last night and he said that with me he has had a lot more fun.
3. Anything favorite happen this week? We played basketball yesterday and got 2 new gators from it. Yesterday we also had stake conference (my second in Bonifay) and it was a broadcast from Orlando and Elder Russell M. Nelson spoke so that was cool.

4. You're keeping a journal aren't you? Yes I am mom.
How is Jed?

I love you Mom!
Elder Wilson Atagi