Thursday, January 9, 2014

Letter to Dad-December 16, 2013

Dad,

Hey dad! It goes well! Sounds like you gave an awesome talk huh? Tell Nate I said hello and tell him that he can keep the Florida weather. Are the Saints still in the playoffs? Sounds like they are both doing good playing ball. Is Ethan doing alright?  I miss you too dad. I've been singing Silent Night in Samoan and people just eat it up haha.

1. How did Elder Mafi’s last days go? He looked good on the Mission Blog. Elder Mafi's last days went pretty well. This past week was kind of slow and we didn't get a whole lot done. I had to fix some stuff on the bike and make sure all the other parts were all good.

2. How does it feel to have just the two of you? The two of us is pretty chill. We are still doing good work. It definitely is a lot quieter.

3. Is Elder Misi doing well? He seems to be doing well. I have just got to get him loving missionary work and then I think it will help him out a lot more.

4. What are you guys plans for Christmas? We have three members’ houses that we plan on going to and then otherwise I think that mostly we will just be chilling with the other Elders house.

5.  How are we communicating with you on Christmas day? Will you please let us know? I am not sure how we will be communicating on Christmas, but I will have that down for sure by next week.

6. Any Baptisms coming up? How are your investigators doing? We have one that is supposed to be coming up but we may have to move it back because hasn't come to church enough times. The investigators are doing really well and they are keeping most of their commitments so pretty good.

7. How are your feet are they okay? Shoes? My feet are great and wart free. My shoes are still going good though I fear I am beginning to outgrow the black ones that are 15

8. Is your apartment clean? Yes my apartment is clean as of today.

9. How are then Missionaries in your District? The missionaries are doing really well. I am actually serving with Sister Krebbs. Ask Bowhuis about a Sister Krebbs I think they know her.

10. What kind of decorations do you have for Christmas? We have a Christmas tree! And ornaments so that is the equivalent of our Christmas decorations.

Merry Christmas Dad! Love ya!

Elder Wilson Atagi