Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Letter to Dad from Bonifay-January 20, 2014

Hey Dad!

I am staying in Bonifay! That sucks that the fridge broke. It's pretty old though isn't it? That sucks that they lost, but sounds like Noah is tearing it up huh? I loved that meal during basketball season!
1. Does it bug you that I ask about your exercise program? Mom thinks I mention it too much. No not really it keeps me trying at it if you mention it in the emails haha.

2. How is your health? Done with the cough? I am done with the cough!
3. Has it been raining a lot? Weather okay? Not too much this past week. The weather is warming up a little bit.

4. How are your investigators? The investigators are doing well! We still need to get back on a better meeting schedule for like 2 or 3 times a week, but that will come.
5. Is it warm enough so you guys can ride your bikes? Yes we are back at the bikes again!

6. How are the missionaries in your district? The missionaries are doing really well! Elder Sorenson is getting transferred and so is one of the Elders from Chipley.
7. How are you helping them improve? Honestly I am just trying to teach them things based off of what our numbers are showing and what they say when they call.

8. Tell me about your ward, I have a new ward assignment and went and did visits with the elders in that ward?  The ward is really awesome. The whole ward is pretty much related. Like all of them almost. They really love everyone that we bring in. They really are some awesome people.
9. Having fun? Why? How? Yes. I just am having a really fun time doin work.

Love you Dad!
Alofa Atu Oi

Elder Wilson Atagi