Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Letter to Mom-December 9, 2013


Hey Mom!

The week has been pretty good!

1. Did you buy a blanket? Yes

2. How's your eating? Are you able to afford everything you need with the money that they give you? Are you eating fruits and vegetables? I am eating great. I am working on eating better in the apartment to cut some weight off. I think I am going to start talking to a member about what I can start eating like. Yes I am eating fruits and vegetables

3. What was the most fun you had this past week? The most fun is probably the moments of intense laughter when we are all exhausted at the end of the day.

4. Are you doing ok being away from home? That's probably a hard question to answer because of course, it's hard but are you handling it ok? I am doing fine! I thought it would be a whole lot worse, but I don't really get home sick anymore and I never really did before. I just keep on pushing on and it seems to fly by faster and faster

5. Are your District Leader duties going ok? My DL duties are fine and fun! I love my district.

Sounds like y'all have had an awesome week and the ward party was off the chain! Sounds like Ethan and Noah did an awesome job in the tournament!

What do you want for Christmas? There are some sweet southern stores here in Bonifay and they are pretty cheapish haha. I have Ethan and Noah's presents already but what do you and Dad want? Sorry I am going to cut this letter short, but my head is killing me for no reason and I will send a letter this week with some stories! This week’s message is in the November Ensign about missionary work from Gifford Nielsen.

I love you so!
Elder Wilson Atagi