Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Letter to Mom-January 13, 2014

Hi Mom!

I am doing great! Yeah they had 2 "cold days" for school! It was probably the dumbest thing I had ever heard of.
That's way cool about the Stake Presidency and the center piece! How many do we have now serving in the stake?

1. Would you like us to send a long-sleeve sweater for times like this? Nah I'm good! One of the members gave me this sweet jacket.
2. What was a great thing that happened this week? We started teaching the wife of the Polynesian and said that she will probably get baptized.

3. So what are you eating for breakfast and lunch? I usually eat like an orange and milk and maybe cottage cheese or eggs for breakfast. Tuna and Saltines for lunch
4. Do you mostly get dinners from members? They do feed us really well for dinner here.

5. Was everybody freaking out about the Auburn/Florida State game? We watched it and it was a great game. They did freak out a lot yes haha.
"God is capable to love you or me as if you or me were the only person in the universe, while he loves everyone else the exact same way. So don't ever feel that he doesn't have time for you."

I love you Mom and take care!
I love you so!

Elder Wilson Atagi