Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Letter to Dad from Bonifay, FL-February 3, 2014

Hey dad!

The week sure did fly huh? That's awesome that they are both growing so tall and Ethan and Noah are playing really well. The pictures you sent don't even look like them anymore! Holy cow they are huge. We saw a glimpse of the game and that Seattle D tore it up.
                 
1. Your baptism still on? It is not actually they need to get married first and then it will go. They are waiting on some papers from Ohio to get here. Hopefully it happens before I leave Bonifay.

2. The weather still crazy? The weather is returning to normal. It did snow this week though so that is insane.

3. Do you still need pants and is your size still the same? Or do you need them smaller now that your work out are going so well? I do still need pants and the size is the same. I am still working on getting the exercises to bring those kind of results haha

4. Will you ask Elder Misi about things to do in Kailua because I think Gransie wants to go in that area of Oahu again? Tell him to make a list. The last beach was much too touristy for us. Ask him about a surf shop that has sweat shirts for big people. I will ask him to do that and I will send it whenever he writes it up

5. How are you other investigators? They are doing pretty good we are trying to find some new ones.

6. Anything crazy happen this week or in the last couple weeks? It snowed! That’s about as crazy as it got.

7. You get any letters from any friends like Mason or Riley? No not really me and Riley email back and forth every once in a while but not much from Mason.

8. Shoes still holding up? I actually tore one pair of shoes. The black ones and I will see if I can glue them together, but I may need some new ones.

9. Do you guys ever get out of your area and sight see at all? No we can't really.

10. Been close to the Ocean and taken a picture? I’ve only seen the ocean once or twice I see a bay in the gulf tomorrow though.

I love you dad and thanks for the message!

Alofa atu oi

Elder Wilson Atagi

P.S. I miss you too dad