Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Letter to Dad-January 13, 2014

Hey Dad!

That’s awesome we got a new presidency! I bet President Jardine is getting excited about everything though! That sucks my saints lost, but next year they will.

1. Did the place go crazy over FSU win? They didn't go to crazy but the fans did represent very well.

2. Do you now have FSU gear? No I don't have any gear but I will probably buy some soon.

3. How are you guys handling the cold?  We just go out and put on jackets. Keep on doing what we are doing I guess. we don't bike as much because Elder Misi freezes.

4. Are you over your sickness yet? If not let us know. There have been some crazy flu strains out there and if it does not get better let me know. Yes I think that I am over it now.

5. How goes the work outs? Just be consistent with eating better and cut down the sweets. The work outs are getting better. I couldn't find an exercise ball last week but I am still working out pretty good. Just trying to get better at it and reach Noah status haha.

6. Are your investigators progressing like you want them too? Some of them are but it's just been hard to get up with them since the holidays so we are still working on that and getting back into regular meetings.

7. How is Elder Misi doing? You guys still getting along?  He is doing a lot better. We had interviews with President this past Friday and I think that he is doing better and making a more concerted effort.

8. Crazy thing that happened to you this week? We ate some oysters at a member’s house and also we almost got arrested haha. We were with one of our investigators this week and he told us while he was taking us home that he had been hiding from the law for the past week. Then the cops pulled us over and we thought he was going to get arrested, but I was praying my guts out that we wouldn't have to have that happen and the cops let us go!

9. How was the Chinese food that you had? Any good? It was pretty good nowhere near maple gardens chicken but pretty decent.

10. How are the ward missionaries? Do you guys go to a lot of meetings with your stake or wards? They are pretty good. We have a lot of people that want to come out with us so that is pretty cool. One thing I would encourage for Ethan and Noah and even you Dad is to go out with the missionaries every once in a while and help them out so they don't have to walk or bike. Plus members are awesome at lessons. The only meetings we really have are Ward Council and PEC and Missionary Coordination with the Ward Mission Leader.

Thanks for the thought and the letter Dad I appreciate it!

My thought comes from Priesthood yesterday. Someone said this during the lesson.

"God is capable to love you or me as if you or me were the only person in the universe, while he loves everyone else the exact same way. So don't ever feel that he doesn't have time for you."

He loves us!

Love you DAD

Eldr Wilson Atagi