Thursday, January 9, 2014

Letter to Mom-December 23, 2013

Hi Mom!

It’s crazy ain't it? 5 months!

1. Have you received packages from anybody? If so, who? You guys, Andy, the Nilsons? I think it's Josh and Heidi, Maybe Gransie unless y'all sent 2 and I got a Book of Mormon from Misty Anderson. So pretty good Christmas over here haha

2. Hope you've had a good week. We saw your Christmas party online. It looks like you're a great district leader. I loved your song. You're so clever. Remind me the other songs you wanted so you could do the same thing? I was wondering if you could send the entire High School musical things for guitar or piano and then the rest of the Nashville Tribute and Gone Gone Gone by Phillip Phillips.

3. The boys have started their caroling. Everybody misses you and your voice. :) Tell everyone I say hello and I miss them all and let me know what I can do for anyone!

4. So I might be the only one to send an email today because we get to talk to you on Christmas!!!! Please tell me the plans for that. I was wondering if we could Skype or maybe face time? There are some members with iPad and a mac that we could use and if so I'll call y'all before it will probably be around mid-day ish maybe afternoon kinda. I'll call ya and we can figure out if we can face time or if it will be just a call.

Love you so!

Elder Wilson Atagi