Thursday, January 9, 2014

Letter to Dad-January 6, 2014

Hey Dad!

It goes on Dad! Sounds like y'all have had quite the eventful week and are getting a lot of stuff done! I will definitely work on sending letters to everyone!

  1. So is really cold there? It has gotten really cold as of the last few days. And I have been feeling it.
  2. How do you deal with the fluctuation in weather? We just throw on a sweater and a jacket and keep on going. I always have a short sleeve on so it helps out a lot.
  3. So have you guys got in trouble with your Nerf guns? No we haven't gotten into any trouble yet haha.
  4. Any new investigators? We got 4 last night so that was pretty sweet. One couple walked into church and the husband (who is Tongan) came up to Elder Misi and me and said, "Hi I am a member, but my wife here isn’t, but she wants to learn about the church when can we have a lesson this week?" So that was pretty sweet. We are teaching them this Wednesday. The other three came from one of the Polynesian family's kids that moved out and they were at his house so that's pretty sweet!
  5. Is there any food that you miss from here? To be honest not a whole lot. I do miss the Chinese food, but it's pretty good here too.
  6. Are you struggling with anything right now? Not really I'm just super sick with a massive cough and a huge headache.
  7. So why did the ward have you sing at the Christmas get together? Did any other missionaries sing? They just had me sing because they weren't really doing anything. No.
  8. So you must be getting pretty good with the guitar now? I am getting pretty good at it so far right now. I just need to work on getting some strum or picking patterns down for the other songs I am working on.

Thanks for the message dad! Did you get a chance to read that story? Let me know what you think!

Alofa Atu Oi

Elder Wilson Atagi