Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Letter to Mom from Bonifay-November 4, 2013

Hey Mom!

Sounds like y'all's week has been a pretty awesome! The scout fireside thing sounds so sweet. I'm trying to look it up, but I can't find it on the websites! It will probably work out in the end!
 
I think that I miss Jake the most out of everybody. I am hoping to Email him next week.
 
I asked Dad if he could call and order a new tire for my bike. I broke 10 spokes on that sucker and I am becoming the bike mechanic of the district. haha
 
This week i got my new comp Elder Maui Mafi. He is a Tongan-Hawaiian Elder. He is from Makikilo Hawaii on Oahu. He has already taught me a couple different songs on the guitar and other
experienced missionary tricks. We taught Danielle and Paige a few times this week and it has just been awesome. They are both ready for baptism the only thing we are waiting on is for them to get baptized.
We went out with Bro Joey Evans this week. He is like 6' 5" and just massive and me, him and Elder Mafi had to fit into his 2 door truck.
 
Thanks for the package and everything you sent! Sleeping this week has been phenomenal. My message this week is from 3 Nephi 11: 5 I think. Open your heart and ears to the spirit to hear its direction.
I also got pulled over in the mission vehicle this week haha. I was just driving down the road and the cop turned the corner and I pulled into the post office parking lot and he came up to the car and was like why aren't your lights on. They weren't automatic like in the truck haha. No ticket though he understood because this is the first time having me be the designated driver. So that has been my week!
I love you so Momma!
Elder Wilson Atagi