Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Letter to Dad from Bonifay-November 11, 2013

Hey Dad,

It goes good! Sounds like everyone is doing well! I'm excited for Zach and G, I hope he can get into Brasil! Sorry to hear about your Raiders and some members were watching the game when we went to go and visit so I asked for the score. That's awesome your calling is a lot of fun. I hope you can do a lot of work!

1. Tell me how was your first district mtg? My first district meeting was awesome! I did feel like I talked a lot, but I guess I am the teacher now haha.

2. What did you decide to teach to your District?  And how was it received? I decided based on the numbers we are struggling with and also what the companionships wanted help on. I have felt as I prayed for guidance, it came to me what I needed to do.

3. How is your companionship? It’s good to hear that your comp wants to work hard until the very end!  We work well together because we know how to work around each other with our family experiences. Like we help each other with chores and food and stuff like that.

4. Do you ever have to play the piano for any mtgs? I tried to play piano yesterday, but I still need to practice a little more.

5. How did your fixing your bike wheel go? I guess I'm waiting for your answer on this so I can then help with it. You probably know by now that I talked to Sister Mills in the Office about it but I can do and will do more if I need too. I put my tire into a bike shop this morning and will have someone pick it up in about a week.

6. How are your work outs? The workouts are good. I am working on my jump rope as of right now.

7. So are you guys getting a lot of dinners still? Any good types of food?  The ward still like you guys? We are still getting a lot of dinners and the members love me and Elder Mafi.

8. So do you guys go and do less active member activation? And how does that work? We just try to teach them or have them come to like FHE at some active members home.

Thanks Dad. I am trying to do the best I can. It's been a lot of fun out here so far and it seems to fly by more and more. The message this week is from Alma 34:32-34. I helped Elder Mafi memorize it and it was just cool to think that this is our only chance to earn it.

Alofa Atu Oi,

Elder Wilson Atagi