Friday, November 1, 2013

Letter to Dad from Bonifay-10/28/13

Hey Dad,

I made sure to right it all down in my journal! (about his first baptism) It was an awesome experience! I knew my Saints would win haha and congrats to the Raiders!

My Comp got transferred and I am now the District Leader. Also my new comp is Elder Mafi from Hawaii, but he is Samoan. Transfer day is Wednesday so that is exciting stuff!

I will try to get the recipes for the foods I eat but most of them are just fried stuff haha. The members are still feeding us thankfully haha.

I am getting used to riding a bike but I am thinking about buying a bigger bike seat haha

A new calling?! that's cool let me know! That's exciting about Kaden! Thanks for the advice Dad and don't worry I am not letting it get in the way of my work here.
 
Thanks for the message Dad. Mine is in Mom's email!

I love you Dad.

Alofa Atu Oi

Elder Wilson Atagi