Sunday, September 21, 2014

Letter to Dad from Lynn Haven-June 16, 2014

Hey Dad,

No problem! Thanks for always being there for me Dad. I've always been proud to call you Dad! Sounds like everybody had a really busy week liked you planned! I told mom that I had a dream something was going to happen to Ethan. Sounds like Noah is getting good! I'm glad that he and Noah get to play together! They are going to do some sweet stuff!

How is apartment?
The apartment is really nice. We have 2 bathrooms so that is pretty sweet. It's a pretty open and spacey place so I like it a lot.

Any new investigators?
We had a sweet lesson with an investigator we haven't met with in a while on wednesday and he wants to get baptized so pretty stoked about that. I told Mom a little bit more

How are you sleeping?
I'm sleeping pretty good. I roll over a lot, but it's better than it has been.

Are you happy? Why?
Yes because I am working hard and having a little bit of success.

Are things going the way you want them to be going? How is your district?
I think so. The district is awesome and working really hard. It's full of sisters but they are doing a lot of good things.

What’s the difference now being on your mission compared when you were with Elder Misi?
I think I'm more motivated to be obedient and I can feel the Spirit more often when I speak and teach.

So are getting some good work outs in?
I'm trying to! They have been getting better. I'm trying to get President to let us use the gym in our complex

Are you in a car?
Yes a ford fusion 2014

Tell me something that went well this week?
We had that really good lesson and I've been elder Grimaud get better at tracting and oyming. I think he is getting less robotic.

Anything funny?
Not really... Elder Grimaud has been eating as much as I do at dinner appointments and he looked at me yesterday and was like "I haven't eaten this much food in my whole life!" I almost died laughing hahaha

Thanks for the thought Dad I hope that I have been able to do at least part of that.
I love you Dad and thanks for being so awesome!
Alofa Atu Oi
Elder Wilson Atagi