Sunday, September 21, 2014

Letter to Mom from Lynn Haven-June 2, 2014

Hey Mom!
The area is awesome! I love it already.
Is it city or more rural?
It is a mix between both of them. There are a lot of rural areas here in lynn haven, but mostly city like Ft Walton Beach.
Tell me about your companion. Where is he from? What's he like? Are you his trainer or just the senior companion?
It is Elder Grimaud and he is in his 2nd transfer of training right now. He is from Payson Utah. He is really quiet and is kinda like a small puppy dog haha. He is always with me like constantly like sitting right next to me at all times. It's alright though he is a good kid.
What’s your apartment like?
The apartment is probably the biggest since I've been out here. 2 bedroom 2 bath and it's pretty nice. A big main room with plenty of room to do stuff.
How was the transfer? Leaving Elder Kimball, the area, et.
It was all good. We just got back on the van and just moved on to the next area and companion.
Are there other elders and sisters in your area? Bike or car?
Car and there are sisters and a senior couple in our area.
 Anything else cool happen this week?
Not really we didn't get too much done the end of this week just a lot of packing and unpacking.

Sounds like Idaho is pretty bad huh? haha They definitely would not have liked me playing on those courts then. It would have gotten a little rough huh? Sounds like y'all haven't been doing too good on keeping your teeth clean huh? haha come on a mission! You get in to quite a big routine out here. 

I think that I have started getting some things from Gransie and getting rid of a lot of clutter on my desk and really anywhere. I have really changed a lot I've noticed with just cleaning and stuff like that. It's weird haha.

Love you Mom and thanks for getting that stuff for me! I think that I'm going to just send a letter for Father's day. I don't know what to get him out here. So Love you So!

Elder Wilson Atagi