Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Letter to Mom from Bonifay-November 25, 2013

Hey Mom!

My week has been pretty awesome! I have been pretty cold sometimes and I think I have let the cold air get into my lungs to sleep at night. So I have a bit of a cough and stuff like that, but I have an awesome deep voice! haha
 
I'm glad you got all of the stuff! We are going to like 5 different member homes throughout the weekend and they all are feeding us heavily hahaha. I'm not sure what we are going to get, but I am praying for no roaches in my food haha. We have tried to get up with them (the Samoan Family), but no luck so far. It isn't their time yet, but soon!
 
It sounds like you have had an awesome week! The conference sounds like a lot of fun! Really spiritual! This week has been pretty awesome and we have been teaching a lot of people. We had to go on splits twice this week and that was awesome. Other than that pretty basic week! I love you guys and hope that you have a great week! Happy Thanksgiving!

I love you so!

Elder Wilson Atagi