Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Letter to Mom from Bonifay-December 2, 2013

Hey Momma,

The nights get really cold over here! I definitely got the packages and thanks so much for them! The boots are going to help out a lot for service projects! That's so awesome that all of the court of honor stuff is finished and they finally have their eagles. I know that they wanted that stuff really bad so now we are all on the same page as Eagles. Noah and Ethan sound like they are their same goofy selves haha. I hope you got my letter with the testimony and stuff! I am working on getting a Christmas package for y'all so what do you want for Christmas? 

Thanksgiving was pretty awesome over here. The Southern food was super good! We actually went to 3 different houses and had Thanksgiving dinner! haha Elder Mafi said that he bruised his stomach. We had an awesome week teaching people and we continue to lead the district and I think the Zone in member present lessons. It sure was a lot of fun. Not too big of stories this week.

Oh! Actually I got another companion this week! His name is Elder Misi also from Hawaii so now there are three Polys in one apartment! Crazy huh? He is awesome so far! We got him on Saturday night so that was pretty sweet. I watched a possum get stabbed in the neck. So that was pretty sweet haha. Other than that great week! I really missed our cooking time with everybody! We just went and ate so that was a lot of fun! I love you guys and I want to y'all to watch a Mormon Message called Mountains to climb! It's awesome. I love you Mom! Have a fantastic week!

I love you so!

Elder Wilson Atagi